Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Madness

Good afternoon all...

It's been a great Monday getting to talk with a couple future brides and their wedding dates coming up this year. Not only talking to brides, I also got to text message an old friend and coworker that's getting married this year as well. They have booked a photographer they love and I get an invite to participate in their wedding. I'm ecstatic that I get to be a part of their special day on the flip side.

Catching up with the emails from the weekend and the past week from working on the ambulance, it's been a wonderful day with many great contacts made and keeping in touch with my clients. Dang it... I love my clients. They are some great people with great personalities that make me love my photography job more than my full time job. HA HA Well... not quite but close!

Finding some new products today to add to our collection here at Samplawski Photography. Some fancy and some are more traditional which is great. Those who don't know... we like style. Fashion. Trends. and Creativity! We do it all... and that's why our clients return.

Have a great week! Stay tuned for more postings!

It's me, Andy!

No comments:

Post a Comment